Post the COVID 19 pandemic, a lot has changed in the marketing world. Below mentioned are few trends that will be there in 2022. Let us keep our marketing strategies up to date.
Digital marketing has dominated the marketing world since the pandemic hit. Thus, more and more business adopted digital marketing to reach out to their audiences. Other marketing trends which seems to be on rise along with digital marketing are mentioned below.
1.Short Video Marketing:
Tik Tok video and reels are highly consumed today. Hence, video marketing will not only be the key of the new year marketing strategy but the effectiveness of it will increase. Brands should try to keep it short and to the point. So, that they are able to convey the right message to their audience. In case of long video due to low attention span in digital world audiences might skip or leave midway.
2.Influencer & Micro Influencer Marketing :
This valued at $9.7 billion in 2020 and is predicted to be valued at $15 billion by 2022. Thus almost, all brand allocate approximately 15-20% of their branding budget to influencer marketing today.
3.Mobile Centric Marketing :
It is not unknown to any of us that mobile usage is increasing everyday. The millennials and the Gen Z who form the majority of our buyers are mostly available on mobiles. Also, numbers say that 33% global marketers invest in mobile web designing, 64% of the SEO marketers call mobile optimization to be most effective. So, focus on the mobile centric website, social media post, videos and other content. In order to reach effectively to a larger audience.
4.Content Marketing Game changer:
Content is highly consumed in the digital space today. But at the same time we should remember that our customers are flooded with content. So, when we are designing the content for our brands we should keep them simple, engaging, educational and different. It should add value to the life of the customers. It should also be able to appeal to the emotional chord of the audiences.
5.Relationship Marketing :
Loyal customers and loyalty sale should be the focus next year. Word of mouth will help brands increase their marketing cost efficiency and at the same time increase the brand value. When customers get good service they will surely recommend it to their family and friends. In that case brands should consistently focus of keeping their engagement high with existing customers.
6.Audio Marketing the new trend:
According to research conducted by Hubspot, 53% of professionals whose companies leverage content marketing find “podcasts or other types of audio content” effective when it comes to engagement and brand awareness. This is when products like Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces are coming in and audio marketing is becoming popular. Podcast also helps brands to reach out to their audience and create a connect. Slowly, more and more brands today are adopting audio marketing to educate their customers and to create engaging content.
7.Marketing Automation the growing trend:
According to Hubspot research around 70% marketer already use marketing automation. The rest 30% will soon adopt the automation technique. Chatbots, creative and content suggestions, predictive marketing are the few of the automation technique present in the market today. Which are becoming increasingly popular every passing day.
8.Social Media Marketing:
As, the new trend says that brand needs to send out more custom content to their customers. Hearing to their audience is very important to the brand. Hence, according to the business the brand can chose their social media channels.
9.Augmented and Virtual Marketing :
The COVID impact has fastened the pace of adoption of Augmented reality. While the businesses were slow in adopting this technology but the pandemic made this a necessity. Hence, the marketing trends of 2022, will witness more of this technology in various business.
10.Hybrid Events :
Virtual events has already been adopted by many post the COVID 19 pandemic. With the market slowly opening up we will get to see more of on ground events. But these on ground events will not be replacing the virtual events. Infact they both with work together to reach out to more number of audiences. Hence, increasing their reach.
11.Purpose Based Marketing :
More and more brands will invest in CSR activities. This will help them to purpose to their brand. Eventually increasing the brand value.
In conclusion, we should all remember that the marketing world is highly dynamic. We should all keep updated with the news to create maximum impact to our business. So, be prepared for the above mentioned marketing trends in 2022. In case you feel that all these are too overwhelming. Do not worry, the team at Creatively Yours are always ready to help you.